I have admired Sweet Paul and his delicious Universe for quite some time now. Being a fellow Scandinavian, his aesthetics and food recipes are quite similar to the ones we use here in Denmark. A recipe of his we have taken to heart are the Pizza sticks. Probably the easiest and tastiest snack you will ever make, they are perfect as a starter, small afternoon snack, for the lunchbox or an outdoor picnic with delicious finger food. My girls (and the rest of the family) adore these, and the best thing of it all is that they’re incredibly easy to make.
Pizza sticks a’la Sweet Paul
You will need the following ingredients:
- Puff pastry – I buy mine ready-made
- Parmesan cheese – or any hard cheese will do – the more the better
- Tomato Sauce – I like mine organic and semi chunky
- Fresh or dried Oregano for the proper Italian taste
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
What you’ll need to do:
- Roll out your puff pastry
- Cut your puff pastry into 1 cm strips and place on parchment paper on a baking tray
- Brush on your tomato sauce
- Sprinkle oregano and parmesan on top
- Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes, or until golden brown
These are soo YUMMY – have a fab week.